Hi Everybody! Welcome to BestUnder and today we bring you a list of the Best Laptop under 50000 that you can get online. But before we unveil let me make some things clear.
- Laptop prices, especially online, are subjected to very frequent price fluctuations. So, before checking out the list, be sure to check the latest updated date of this post. If the latest done update was more than a week ago, then, I recommend you do a little outside research in addition to checking out this list.
- We will try our best to keep this post up to date but we’re only human. Hence, if you find a better laptop than the ones mentioned in the list below, be sure to suggest them in the comment box. If we deem it good enough we will update it on our list so that everybody can know.
- This is a continually updated list. So, be sure to bookmark it, so that you can stay updated on the latest updates on the best laptop that you can buy at around 50K.
- Lastly, We have tried our best to remain unbiased but as we know everybody has a preference and hence everybody has one or other types of bias. The way I list the laptops is in accordance to their usability and value for money. So, if you don’t see your favorite brands sometimes – Well, you’ve been already warned!
To know about other best under lists Click below
List of the Best Laptop Under 50000
Now, if you are in a hurry or just don’t want to read the details about why you should buy the specific laptop, then this table below will give you the names and best buy links of the Best Laptops Under 50000 in India. The price mentioned is the lowest price of the particular device that I could find at the time of writing this article. Hope this helps you!
|Asus VivoBook 14 M413IA-EK582T Laptop||Flipkart||₹50,991|
|Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i 81WD00AVIN||Amazon||₹ 49,990|
|Mi Notebook 14 XMA1901-DG+Webcam||Amazon||₹ 49,999|
|Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14IIL05 2 in 1 Laptop||Flipkart||₹46,990|
So let us break down in detail, why we think the above-mentioned laptops are the Best Laptops to Buy under 50K INR. I won’t go with a full description or spec listing but rather talk about only the differentiating factor and the USP that makes it eligible for this list.
Best Laptop Under 50000 : Editor’s Choice
Asus VivoBook 14 M413IA-EK582T Thin and Light Laptop
You don’t need to look anywhere after this! Ryzen 5 4500U, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD packed in a 1.4 Kg Ultrabook. This is definitely the best bang for buck laptop around 50K that you can get. Additionally, it also comes with a fingerprint sensor and a backlit keyboard. What more can you want?
A perfect deal at 50K!
Best Intel Ultrabook under 50K
Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i 81WD00AVIN
A combination of i5-1035G1 with 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD on a Full HD laptop is what you get here. This intel CPU is better than the Ryzen 3500U and hence the best laptop at under ₹50000. It has an average battery life of around 4 Hrs and still is very lightweight at only 1.6 Kgs. One quirky feature that should be on all modern laptops is the presence of a camera shutter which is a much-needed privacy feature..
This is a great laptop for programming and casual usage but gaming is not advised.
- Lacks Fingerprint Sensor and Backlit Keyboard
- Battery Life is way too average and no fast charging
Lightest GPU Performance Ultrabook under 50K : Editor’s Choice
Mi Notebook 14 XMA1901-DG+Webcam
As the title suggests, the inclusion of MX250 GPU with 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD is the USP of this 1.5 Kg laptop. It is the lightest I could find at this price. Also, there is no webcam but Xiaomi was generous enough to bundle a webcam in the box.
This is again a good laptop for casual gaming and programming. Do not play heavy games or do video editing. The CPU and GPU are not meant for that purpose. A good choice for engineering students.
- Lacks Fast Charging and Backlit Keyboard
- i5-10210U is good but not the best at this range
Best 2 in 1 Laptop under 50000 Rupees
Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14IIL05 2 in 1
This is the best 2 in 1 that you can get under 50K. Now because you choose aesthetics hence you need to compromise with the i3-1005G1 processor and a 4GB RAM. The presence of the 256GB SSD is a delight and the weight at 1.5 Kgs is just the right fit for a tablet cum laptop. This has the best Bezelless display among the three with offer up to 90% screen space and comes with a very good battery life accompanied by quick charging.
The Stylus pen along with a AAA Battery is included in the box and finally, the keyboard is backlit. Additionally, there is a privacy shutter and a fingerprint sensor. It has all the quirks up its sleeve at the cheapest price.
- Comes with the Best i3 but i5’s are still better
- 8GB RAM would have been better
- Comes with the outdated Bluetooth 4.2
Best Laptop Under 50000 : Conclusion
So, these are the Best laptops under 50000 in India as of the time of writing this article. If you have any suggestions then do leave them in the comment box below.
For me the best laptop under 50000 would be the Asus VivoBook 14 M413IA-EK582T Thin and Light Laptop as it is the best performance ultrabook you can get for the price. You can choose among the above options according to your needs and usage.